Terms & Conditions
With effect from 20 March 2023
WNDRBB Pte Ltd (“we”, “us”, or “Wonderbewbz”) welcomes you. We provide access to our website (“Website”) and our Services (as defined below) subject to the following “Terms of Service” which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you.
THESE TERMS CONSTITUTE BINDING LEGAL CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND WONDERBEWBZ. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES.
These terms govern the following services (together or separately, the “Services”) provided by Wonderbewbz:
- Your use of our web page located at www.wonderbewbz.com (the “Site” or “Website”),
- Your use of our physical breast milk drop off Kiosks (the “Kiosks”), if any,
- Your use of any “free trial” or “giveaway” promotions offered by us, if any, and
- All orders of our breast milk freeze drying service through the various channels your order was placed on
By creating an Account for our Services, you may have agreed to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Services (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We may employ the use of third party services for the purpose of facilitating payment and the completion of Purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
4) Quality Assurance
Wonderbewbz maintains stringent quality assurance protocols to ensure the safety and quality of the Wonderbewbz Service. In addition to the standard safety and quality measures we regularly employ, a summary of which may be found at our Website (www.wonderbewbz.com).
To ensure the highest levels of quality and safety, Wonderbewbz will not process any breast milk that fails to meet the criteria for safe processing as determined by Wonderbewbz (our “Processing Standard”).
Our Processing Standard includes, but is not limited to, the following criteria determined at Wonderbewbz’s sole discretion:
- The breast milk is stored in approved milk storage bags;
- The milk storage bags have no visible rips, tears, leaks; and
- The breast milk, at the time of receipt by Wonderbewbz, is at a temperature of zero degrees Celsius (0°C) or below
If any of the Customer’s breast milk fails to meet the Processing Standard, or cannot be freeze-dried for any other reason as determined by Wonderbewbz’s good faith assessment, Wonderbewbz will promptly notify the Customer and either immediately discard any unprocessed breast milk in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, or the Customer can self-collect them back.
5) Free Trials
From time to time, Wonderbewbz may, at its sole discretion, offer a free trial of the Service for a limited period of time (“Free Trial”).
You may be required to enter your personal information in order to sign up for a Free Trial. At any time and without notice, Wonderbewbz reserves the right to (i) modify Terms of Service of Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
6) Fee Changes
Wonderbewbz, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the prices for our Services.
Delivering on our promise to provide you with a safe product is our top priority. All services are non-refundable.
Content found on or through this Service is the property of Wonderbewbz or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
9) Prohibited Uses
By ordering the Wonderbewbz Service, Customers represent and agree that:
- Customer will not use the Wonderbewbz Service in any way that violates any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation;
- Customer will not use the Wonderbewbz Service for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way;
- Customer will only use the Wonderbewbz Service for personal use, such as to provide milk to Customer’s own child (which includes surrogated or adopted children);
- Customer will not use the Wonderbewbz Service for any illegal selling, swapping or donating of your powdered breast milk;
- Customer is of the age of majority in Customer’s jurisdiction, has the power to enter into binding contracts, and is not barred from doing so;
- Customer will not use the Wonderbewbz Service to engage in any commercial activities, including, without limitation, acting as an intermediary to provide the Wonderbewbz Service to third parties; and
- Customer will not otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Wonderbewbz Service.
If Wonderbewbz has reason to believe that Customer engaged in a Prohibited Use or otherwise violated these terms, Wonderbewbz reserves the right to notify the proper authorities and any affected parties, as applicable, of the actual or potential breach.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We also encourage you to review the Google's policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
11) No Use By Minors
Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using any of Wonderbewbz, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
13) Intellectual Property
The Wonderbewbz Service, and its features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of WNDRBB Pte Ltd. The Wonderbewbz Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of Singapore. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of WNDRBB Pte Ltd.
14) Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us directly at email@example.com with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback; (ii) Wonderbewbz may have development ideas similar to the Feedback; (iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and (iv) Wonderbewbz is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Wonderbewbz and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialise) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
15) Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Wonderbewbz.
Wonderbewbz has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Wonderbewbz shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms of service and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
16) Disclaimer Of Warranty
- Wonderbewbz has made every effort to display its services, products and other information as accurately as possible. Information about Wonderbewbz services appearing on any website (including the Wonderbewbz website) may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. Wonderbewbz is not responsible for any such typographical, technical, or pricing errors.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain ADDITIONAL and/or different information than what is shown on the Website. Customer agrees to always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with any products received from Wonderbewbz before using or allowing for any consumption of the product.
- Wonderbewbz does not make any representation, condition or warranty, express or implied with respect to the Services or products, including any warranty as to fitness for purpose, satisfactory quality or correspondence with a particular description. We recommend that you consult a healthcare specialist prior to ordering the Wonderbewbz Service.
17) Exclusion and Limitation Of Liability
- Customer, and not Wonderbewbz, is solely responsible for the proper and safe (i) washing of breast pump supplies and (ii) packaging and sealing customer’s breast milk. Customer is solely responsible for following safe breast milk expression and handling guidelines as set forth by MOH/HPB – including but not limited to the requirement that frozen breast milk, once thawed, is immediately used or discarded, but never re-frozen.
- Use of the Wonderbewbz service is at Customer’s own risk. Customer accepts all risk of loss in the event of any act or omission by Customer or Customer’s failure to follow any of the terms of service, including (but not limited to) Customer’s failure to properly package and ship the milk to Wonderbewbz.
- Wonderbewbz observes strict quality control measures in connection with the handling of Customer’s breast milk, however, Wonderbewbz cannot guarantee the safety of the product provided to Customer to the extent that a risk arises from the circumstances outside the control of Wonderbewbz, such as expression or packaging of milk by Customer.
- Wonderbewbz shall not be held responsible or liable for any damages or liability arising from delays or other incidents related to the shipping of frozen breast milk to Wonderbewbz.
- By ordering the Wonderbewbz Service, Customer agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold WNDRBB Pte Ltd, and Wonderbewbz’s respective employees, directors, officers, subcontractors, service providers, and agents harmless against any and all claims, damages, or costs or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise directly or indirectly from Customer’s use of the Wonderbewbz service.
- To the extent permitted by law, Wonderbewbz disclaims all liability that it may have to the Customer or any third party for any loss, claim or demand (howsoever arising, whether direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special).
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service.
All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
19) Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
20) Changes To Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
21) Amendments To Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Service following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check these Terms frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorised to use Service.
22) Waiver And Severability
No waiver by Wonderbewbz of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Wonderbewbz to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
24) Contact Us
Please send any feedback, comments, or requests for technical support to:
Phone: +65 8807 8117